Friday 19 August 2011

5.

Lots of stuff to talk about today! Been rather busy.

Well we might as well start with what I wore as I went about my business today...


(I apologise for the quality, using my iPod as camera was out of battery)

My first stop of the day, at the ridiculously early time of 7.45am was a trip to see Dr B, my doctor (obviously)
about a persistent sore throat/cough I've had. Got to make sure I'm well for uni and all that.
Now I do love my doctor, and being the lovely man that he is he gave me a full checkup as well since I knew I would be off to uni.
Although he did say something funny about my weight (apparently my bmi was a bit on the fence between normal and underweight or something), about how I should be sure to have plenty of dairy and cheese so I can be a strong mother to my future children. Although totally bizarre, It did make me laugh.

Anyway I got given clean bill of health along with some basic antibiotics to deal with my sore throat/cough.

After that it was off into town to pick up, believe it or not, MORE stuff for uni!
I swear I'll never remember it all.

Along with all my uni bits and pieces I also picked up a new book for myself (just finished One Day by David Nicholls, and I totally recommend it as it's absolutely wonderful) as well as a new 3/4 sleeve navy striped tee.

 New book. Delirium by Lauren Oliver.


And new stripy tee (it's navy even though it looks more like black in this photo)

Now the bit I'm actually the most excited about sharing. While we were in town my dad phoned up to tell my some very important news...


THAT MY UNI ENROLMENT PACK HAD FINALLY ARRIVED!

Such exciting times! What was even more exciting however is that a couple of hours ago I got my email from accommodation confirming that I have somewhere to live!
Apologies for all the exclamation marks but I'm just so excited about everything. It's like it's all real now that I'm enrolled and know I have somewhere to live.

Ohhhhhh less than a month until I go!!!

Robyn -x-

2 comments:

  1. Ah, exciting!!! Enjoy every process at uni - i wish i could do it all over again and enjoy it more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting :D I'm still waiting to hear where I'm living and I keep finding things I need to buy! xx

    ReplyDelete