Friday 5 August 2011

Time for introductions

So my name is Robyn, I'm 19 soon to be 20 in October.
I live in Southend-on-Sea, Essex (I promise I am nothing like the girls from TOWIE though!)
However as of September I will be moving to the not to the not too long distance Medway, Kent for university. Something I am both nervous and yet at the same time terribly excited about.
I would like to say I have quite a varied set of interests.
I enjoy film, music, television, gaming (from an early age I remember watching my dad play Tomb Raider II which started me off really) and I'm currently trying to get myself back into reading regularly.
I do also love some of the stereotypical girlish things like beauty, hair & make-up, nail varnish/nail art, shoes, clothes, as well as a nice bit of celebrity gossip. Oh! And food. I do rather love to eat.
I'm a pretty relaxed, easy going person that enjoys a night out with friends just as much as she enjoys a night in with the family.
I also adore Disney and everything about it. Just wanted to add that since I feel it's important.

I shall end it here, as I now feel I'm rambling...
But I do intend to try and update on a weekly sort of basis.
Here's hoping you will read it and enjoy.

Robyn -x-

1 comment:

  1. I am hopefully going to uni next year and want to post about my experiences too, following to see how yours go! good luck :)

    http://lifelessonsandlouisvuitton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete