Tuesday 16 August 2011

4.

So I really haven't done a whole lot today apart from attempt to clean/sort/pack my room in preparation for going off to university.

However I did make a brief venture out to McDonalds with my Dad and sister (Sophie in case you were curious) for some dinner. Which was then followed by a trip to PC World where I picked up this:


A alarm clock/ipod dock thing!

This one was perfect because it does exactly what I need it to, and is not too gargantuan in size.
It's an XtremeMac Luna Voyager alarm & audio system and it was nicely priced at £23.99.

Now because I've had a very boring day "cleaning" and since I was playing around with photos anyway...
my face x4

Robyn -x-

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you going to uni! I miss uni, it was so much fun. Best of luck and keep us posted!! x

    ReplyDelete