Friday 5 August 2011

1.

So today I popped into town with my mother, originally to exchange some bits.
But it turned into shopping for some of my uni stuff.
Since it was a nice warm sunny day, I decided to wear my little black patterned tea dress with a skinny belt round the middle.

ootd050811


Now onto what I (or rather my mum & dad) bought:

DSCF0933

 So we've got; an iron, a 12 piece teal dining set, a spotty laundry bag, 2 teal cups...

DSCF0927
...and a clothers airer.

Contain your excitement please!

While being rather boring essentials purchases, they did all come to under £40.
iron - £5
dinner set - £12 (reduced from £20)
laundry bag - £4
2 mugs - £2 (£1 each)
clothes airer - £14

Although there is still lots more to get, picking up these first few bits has really made in sink in that I'm leaving home in a little over a month.

Robyn -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment