Saturday 20 August 2011

6.

Woke up this morning to find that my Temporary:Secretary £10 Goody bag had arrived!

Couldn't wait to open it and see what had been selected for me. Felt like a little kid at Christmas!



I really liked the little personal message on the back of the card. 
Such a nice touch.

Let's take a look at what was inside shall we!

 Cute ice lolly necklace.

 Set of 4 bracelet/bangles.

 Camera necklace. (Which I must say is my favourite item. It's just so cute!)

 Owl cocktail ring. (Another favourite!)

 Set of 3 earrings. (l-r) a small heart, set of lips and a lipstick.

Obviously there was also a Refresher bar. No picture of that since I kind of ate it before taking the other pictures :P

I've got to say I'm so pleased with this goody bag and could not recommend getting one more!
Especially if like me, you love everything on the site and just can't decide what to get.
Not to mention with 5 high quality items for £10, you are definitely getting your money's worth.
I also think they would make a really nice gift for someone who likes this sort of thing.

As well as checking out the shop online, be sure to also check out the Temporary:Secretary blog here!

Robyn -x-



5 comments:

  1. Gotta love TempSec! :)
    Joelle
    xoxo
    http://februarygirlldn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera necklace is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. £10 for all of this is such a bargain, I love the ice lolly necklace
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kindest - thank you so much, i'm going to add you on our blogroll, Robyn. ick - i always hate that word because it sounds like bog roll!! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend, lovely! Speak to you really soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain! Love the ice lolly and camera necklaces, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete