Saturday 13 August 2011

2.

DELIVERY!

So in the last week I have been getting very excited by the wonderful amount of post and parcels arriving for me.
(Well apart from the day I received 4 hefty looking letters only to see they were all from my bank. Very boring indeed.)

Now I know how much I love looking at posts of others showing off all there post and packages, so I figured I would share mine with you in return.


First up we have my lovely Lush parcel featuring Daddy-O (shampoo) and Marilyn (pre-wash conditioner)
I absolutely love Marilyn.Not only does it make my hair look lighter and shiny, but it also makes it feel super soft and healthy. As for Daddy-O, it smells like parma violets (which I love!) plus it apparently lightens hair as well so I decided to give the tiny bottle a try.



Also after lusting after it every time I see it mentioned on another blog, I bought myself a Models Own Wah Nail Pen in White. Came to £5.40 from ASOS as I used my student discount.

Below are a couple of my poor attempts at using it. Hopefully with practice I'll improve.




Nail pen with Stay Perfect Nail Varnish in 'Lucky Lilac' and Barry M Nail Polish in 'Matt White'










And used here with Barry M Nail Polish in 'Peach Melba'


As you can see I'm just playing around with it at the moment.









Up next we have a small purchase from New Look.

They are New Look's own version of the fashionable suspender tights floating around atm.
Although I think the H! by Henry Holland version of the tights look so much more amazing, I simply can't afford to spent £13 on one pair of tights. Especially given they will have a hole in them after a night out.
These cost £4.99 normally plus £3.95 delivery (unless you spend so much which is why I never usually shop online there).
However with my student discount and a free delivery code they only cost me £4.60. Bargain!

Now final parcel (and probably the one I got most awfully excited about!)....


MY COPY OF THE ART OF TANGLED ! This book is beautiful I tell you, b-e-a-utiful.
I had tried to get my hands on it while I was actually at Walt Disney World last month, but alas they did not have it there.
Luckily I have a very wonderful dad who found and then bought it for me from Amazon. Yay!
(Although now I am in "remember this" debt to him...worse than real debt at times I swear)

So that was a (rather long) look at all the parcels I've received lately, so I won't go on much more now.
But before I go, here's a quick look at what I'm wearing on this lazy Saturday.


Strapless blue dress and my favourite chunky cardi. Nothing too special.
Ta for now. Robyn -x-





3 comments:

  1. Oooh, i love fancy parcels but I'm usually the one sending them out rather than recieving them. Might treat myself to some of those models own pen. Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look really good, I'm rubbish at fancy nail art! I really want to try Marilyn and Daddy-O sounds lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit so much! I bought tights very similar the other day spent £10 oops haha on the bright side they look good =]

    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete