Monday 22 August 2011

7.

Just a brief post today all about my catch up date with one of the besties who just got back from holiday.
We went out for a Nandos (which I have been craving for what feels like forever!) and then saw the Inbetweeners Movie.

Quick look at what I wore for the occasion:

 Striped top, light skinny jeans, and my vans.

Now onto dinner & a movie! (See what I did there? Ha. I'm terrible.)


The yummy meal I had at Nandos. I actually love peri-peri sauce so much.
(So much in fact that I went and bought some for home. Mmm spicy goodness here I come.)

Even though we were both stuffed after eating lots of chicken, we still made the obligatory trip to Wilkinsons to get cheap pick n mix. (Stuff paying Odeon prices!)



The film was absolutely hilarious. Like the whole cinema was chuckling away pretty much the whole time.
A fair bit of the humour was obviously very crude, which as anyone who has ever seen the Inbetweeners would know is standard. But still, definitely the funniest film I have seen in a while!

And now after a lovely day out with a friend I am sitting at my laptop stuffing my face with leftover sweeties making myself feel sick. 


Robyn -x-

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've never had a Nandos, I'm missing out! :( I can't wait to see the Inbetweeners film it sounds hilarious xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nandos and seeing these pics is giving me a major craving right now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I still haven't seen The Inbetweeners film

    ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete