Friday 16 September 2011

12.

Originally I intended this post about Mum's graduation weekend/Disneyland Paris to be a lot more detailed and photo heavy. But unfortunately due to the fact that the Powell's have had a manic week prep-ing for me to go off to uni I just haven't found the time.

So instead here are a few snapshots and a quick summary of the weekend:


Mum's Graduation. 
(l-r. Sophie, Mum, Me)

Honestly the most amazing day. So proud watching her go up and be awarded the First Class Honours degree she truly deserved. Definitely shed some tears!
Ceremony was absolutely amazing, so bravo to the OU for that as well.


Disney Paris.

Although the weather wasn't fabulous it was still a fab way to celebrate Mum's graduation/her birthday/my going away.
And hey there was an upside to the bad weather at the start of the day as you can see.
How often is it you get to say you saw a rainbow over the castle at Disneyland?

Again I'm sorry this post is so much shorter than I wanted it to be, but as I've said I'm now off to uni tomorrow.
I'll be leaving my house at 7.45 in the morning to get down to my accommodation for 9am!
I will of course update on my room, freshers, other uni related things etc (after I settle in of course.)

So next time you all hear from me I'll be living in my new uni digs.
Independent living here I come!

Robyn -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment