Tuesday 6 September 2011

10.

I swear all I do is shop lately!
Although to be fair most of it is for stuff to uni and then I probably won't buy anything extravagant until after my birthday if then.


So here we go, what I bought yesterday

 No7 Stay Perfect Nail Varnish in "Grey Skies" (Used the glorious £5 No7 voucher I had, making it only £2!)

These cute leopard print loafer-type flats from New Look 

A lovely thick Snood and some "pearl" earrings from Primark (£1 for 5 pairs!)
Also slight side point here: How do you pronounce 'Snood'?
I say it Snood - like 'dude'
But my sister says it Snood - like 'hood'
It feels like the whole Scone argument to me.

Some more comfy jim jams, also from Primark

I can tell you the leopard print ones are super cosy as I wore them to bed last night. Didn't want to get out of them/bed this morning :)

Also I finally got my long overdue haircut today...


I HAVE A FRINGE AGAIN

Robyn -x-

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous, girly! Really love it! Also love seeing what people buy - i need some new snuggly pj's from primark! It's got sooo cold this week compared to last! I dislike autumn/winter!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous! I've been on a mad Primark pyjama shopping spree ready for uni haha they're so snuggly! I agree with you with the Snood argument.. I say it like "dude" aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful hair cut, suits you perfectly hehe, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

    NEW POST!
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete