Saturday 3 September 2011

9.

So had a family day out at Bluewater Shopping Centre.
Picked up all sorts of bits; some that I went out looking for, some I didn't.
Always the way really :)

The Good Stuff...



My Lush purchases: 3x Marilyn & a sample of the King of Skin body butter


Disney store reusable tote and Tangled choco lollies (I'm secretly 5)


My single egg poacher from Lakeland along with all the catalogs!

Fred & Friends flamingo "Tropsticks" purely because I cannot use real ones to save my life and well, these were on sale :)

Plus the October issue of Vanity Fair with Angelina Jolie on the cover. (I have a bit girl crush on her).


Legs are absolutely killing though, after all the walking about we did!
So I'm going to sit downstairs with a nice glass of wine and watch last nights episode of Suits.
Which by the way is an excellent show. Plus it's got lots of good looking men in suits which is always nice ;)

TaTa for now

Robyn -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment