Thursday 8 September 2011

11.

Photo courtesy of thewondrous.com (via Google)

So I'm off to France for the next few days to watch my Mum graduation with a First Class Honours Degree in Childhood and Youth Studies with English Literature from The Open University.
I'm unbelievably proud of the woman, I cannot tell you just how proud!

Now above is The Palace of Versailles, right next to where the ceremony will be taking place.
And we'll also be popping over to Disneyland Paris for a day as part of the festivities (yay!)

This post is really just to say that I'll be away for a little while, and therefore not posting, tweeting, etc.
However I do intend to take an absolute buttload (technical term there) of photos/do a tonne of exciting stuff, so expect a big ol' blog post when I return.

Au revoir !

Robyn -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment