Sunday 24 March 2013

Weekly Roundup 24/03/13: All Grown Up



So there was no weekly roundup last week as I had 2 assignments due. Both of which I failed to start until the week before they were due. Yes, I'm a terrible student, I know.

After my sleep deprived self recovered from said assignments, it was time to get packed up & ready to go home to the Powell Cave for my baby sister's birthday and the final stages of holiday prep.

Obviously the biggest event of the week was Sophie's 18th, which took place on the Friday. Still can't believe that she can now legally go out in to pubs and clubs and get herself a drink.
Naturally as the older sibling I was responsible for taking her out to get her first drink, but before that it was off out for the traditional Powell family birthday meal at Simply Blues.
After an amazing meal it was back home for a quick change and touch up and then off the pub!
I think I gave her a good first night out on the town with the help of some of her friends and luckily escaped without too bad of a hangover on Saturday (although the cooked breakfast & Domino's we had probably helped there).

And as for today it has mostly consisted of holiday sorting, aka me pairing down my clothes so as not to pack my entire wardrobe, and the standard Sunday roast.
As I said before, I shall be working on some posts relating to holiday, travel checklists and the like, so stick around and as always thanks for reading.

Ciao for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment