Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekly Roundup 03/03/13: Birthdays, Brighton, & Bruises


So this week was far more eventful than last.
It kicked off with a series of all nighters to get an ethics essay done which nearly killed me.
But then the week got a whole lot more fun since it was my former housemate's 21st.
Only done went to Brighton didn't we!
The Girls and I were there from Thursday to Saturday and got up to all sorts of mischief.
On Thursday night alone I successfully managed to:

  • Make friends with a fabulous guy who told me I smell nice in the cloakroom queue
  • Slip over at least 20 times and bust up my knee hilariously (it's got such an ugly purpley/yellowish bruise right now)
  • Dance to the Harlem Shake and Thrift Shop like a crazy person
And best of all:
  • LEAVE WITH £40 STILL LEFT IN MA PURSE 
The next day consisted of more drinking, partying, and takeaway food, leading to a very hungover 2 and a half hour train ride home on Saturday.

Now as far today goes, I slept in till 11 which was sooo needed and then went to town to go grab some bits for the care package I'm making my lovely mummy for Mother's Day.
And about 3 hours ago I enjoyed an amazing roast dinner.
I bought the £3.50 Roast Chicken Joint from Iceland and oh my lord is was so buttery and delicious.
Plus now I've got loads of leftover chicken for tomorrow. Bargain!

Hope everybody else has had lovely weeks and I'll see y'all real soon.
It's so good to be blogging again!





No comments:

Post a Comment