Sunday 17 February 2013

It's been a long time...how have you been?


Crazy to think it has been almost a year and a half since I last blogged on here.

As much as I had the good intentions to blog throughout my first year at uni, life very much took over.
Lots of drinking, dancing, a holiday or two, finishing 1st year, moving into my 2nd year house with 3 of the best girls ever, and then some! (There was studying that did actually go on during all that time I swear)

Anywhoooo I'm trying to make my comeback now. So hopefully I'll be able to update more, even if it is just simply a collection of photos I've taken or a little list of the things I've been up to that day/week/month.

I'm still not really sure what this blog is going to be but we'll just see how it goes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment